The Top 10 Reasons Why Fitness Coaching Gets A Person To A Higher Level Of Accomplishment And Happiness
As a fitness coach, it’s extremely important that you fully KNOW and APPRECIATE your power to create change in other people.
It’s the only way for you to effectively exude your power to your clients and potential clients.
That’s what gives your clients and potential clients complete FAITH and TRUST in you and your abilities.
The very last thing you want to be as a fitness coach is “a best-kept secret.”
The second to last thing you want as a fitness coach is for your clients and potential clients to have to convince YOU how powerful you are.
Here are the Top 10 ways that you, as an outstanding fitness coach, get a person to a higher level of accomplishment and happiness in their lives.
1. Strategies. A qualified coach offers the client effective strategies and winning step-by-step formulas that he or she have not yet invested the willpower, focus, energy, time, or experimentation to learn. And because of the guidance the client gets from a great coach, he or she can use that precious and limited amount of willpower, focus, energy, time, and experimentation on a different important area of their life.
2. Teamwork. Getting to the next level is no longer a “You Versus You” journey for the client. It becomes a “You and Your Coach Versus You” journey for them. Life will inevitably get challenging at times. It’s great to know that you have someone in your corner who really cares about you like a great coach.
3. Deadlines. We all need deadlines because they FORCE us to use our time and resources more efficiently. A qualified coach forces his or her client to continually do the things that he or she must do to succeed within certain timeframes.
4. Clarity. When a client has a clear vision of exactly what he or she wants in life and all of the emotional reasons why having it is so important to them, they have the very best chance to succeed in the most effective and efficient manner–and within the shortest period of time.
5. Focus. No matter how well a client is already doing in life, the “next level” will take a new way of thinking and taking action that he or she is not used to doing. Because of our busy schedules these days, it’s easy for a client to lose focus on all of the ambitious goals they’ve set. It’s much easier for them to keep thinking and doing things the way they have for a long time. Through regularly scheduled coaching sessions with a qualified coach, there is absolutely no way possible that a client will lose sight of what he or she really wants.
6. Accountability. People are oftentimes more willing to do whatever it takes so they don’t let OTHER people down than they would to not to let themselves down. Coaching on a regular basis will help a client use this powerful human tendency to his or her advantage. How many times in the past have you set ambitious goals or committed to a new set of empowering behaviors only to eventually go back to your old way of thinking and doing? If you have done this in the past, you’re certainly not alone. When a client commits to his or her clearly-defined goals with their coach, the client gets a powerful, extra layer of accountability. A qualified coach makes sure that the client executes their plans on a continual basis.
7. Perspective. Sometimes when a client is working hard toward his or her goals in life, it’s difficult to figure out if they are pushing themselves too hard–or not hard enough. It’s tough for a client to really know if he or she needs to change what they are doing because it simply isn’t working–or if they just need to keep on doing what they’re already doing for a longer period of time. This is especially true when a client wants to go to a place that he or she has never experienced before or felt the emotions he or she wants before. Coaching and continually examining a client’s current situation will give the perspective he or she needs to succeed. A qualified coach helps the client get a level of perspective that they simply can’t get all by themselves. The client will move toward his or her goals more freely and unencumbered by all of the second-guessing and “internal chatter” that comes from not having the right perspective.
8. Execution. The best attitude and willingness to work hard won’t matter if a client doesn’t have an effective plan-of-attack and follow through with that plan he or she has decided upon. A client simply MUST take consistent action. A qualified coach will help their client create a set of effective RESULTS-DRIVEN “daily disciplines” that will jump start their progress and catapult them in the right direction. A great coach will apply the right amount of pressure so that the client fulfills the promises that he or she has made to him or herself. The client’s regular coaching sessions will keep them focused and put the pressure on them to do whatever it takes to succeed during those times when they’re highly motivated–and especially when they’re not.
9. Momentum. A client will become what he or she thinks about and does most in life. When a client lives in a more powerful and more enthusiastic mindset long enough, that eventually just becomes his or her normal way of thinking. The client has actually proven to themselves by their actions that’s the only way they should view their world. When a client steps up and does what he or she sets out to do on a continual basis, that client builds unstoppable momentum. When all of this starts happening, the things that the client once found difficult all of a sudden become much easier. A qualified coach and the regular coaching a client gets help them build that powerful momentum.
10. Results. Ideally, a client wants to do everything possible to make his or her journey toward getting what they want a better, more enjoyable experience along the way. That would be awesome and definitely something to work toward. The main purpose of coaching, however, is to help a client produce the RESULTS in his or her life that they may have never been able to do on their own. That’s always the bottom line and a qualified coach will NEVER let the client forget that.
Set yourself apart from the fitness “business as usual” and adopt the RESULTS-oriented Fitness-Centered Life Coaching philosophy.
Use Your BODY To Grab Their Attention. Use Your MIND To Change Their Lives.
Skip La Cour
“The Fitness Coach’s Business & Life Coach”
P.S. Quickly take your fitness coaching business–and your entire LIFE–to an outrageously higher level now by investing in my digital course Fitness Expert To Life Coach Step By Step.
Watch the videos and read everything this amazing course has to offer you and your business below. You’ll immediately discover exactly why this step-by-step success blueprint is changing so many committed fitness coaches and passionate people who aspire to be fitness coaches around the world lives’ for the better.
If you have any questions about Fitness Expert To Life Coach Step By Step, feel free to set up a time for you and me to talk on the phone. Click here to make an appointment.
CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE’S LIVES!
CHANGE YOUR OWN LIFE!
If you want to take your coaching skills and money-making ability to higher and higher levels, then you’ll want to invest in my brand-new digital coaching and fitness business course, Fitness Expert To Life Coach Step By Step.
Fitness Expert To Life Coach Step By Step – Course Overview
This Is An Overview Explaining How This Course Will Totally Transform Your Coaching Business, Your Clients’ Physical Bodies And Mindset, Your Confidence Level and Appreciation Of Your Self-Worth, And The Overall Quality Of Your Life Now And FOREVER.
Here’s A Look Inside The Fitness Expert To Life Coach Step By Step Digital Course Website . . .
Jeremy’s Testimonial . . .
“In the last four months alone, we’ve raised our income $9,000 a month. In addition to that, we’ve had $21,000 paid up front in the last three weeks.”
— Jeremy Hughes – Fitness Studio Owner and Family Man
Carl’s Testimonial . . .
“I didn’t want to lose the security of my career and job. After a month or so with Skip’s coaching, I already had three clients and was making over $2,000 a month.”
— Carl Hagen
Section One – Exploratory Conversation Step By Step
How A Perfectly Organized And Executed Exploratory Conversation Will Give You The Very Best Chance To Sign Up Enthusiastic Clients Willing To Pay You A Premium For Your Service And Help Both You And Your Client Make The Right Decision On Whether To Go On A One-On-One Coaching Journey Together.
Section Two – Organizing Principles To Fitness-Centered Life Coaching
The 10 Organizing Principles To The Powerful And Results-Oriented Fitness-Centered Life Coaching Process That Will Give You More Confidence As A Coach, Produce Better Results For Your Clients, And Help You Stand Out Among The Competition.
Section Three – Coaching Process And Journey Step By Step
The 10-Step Coaching Process And Journey That You’ll Take Your Clients Through That Creates Trust, Certainty, Confidence, Clear Direction, and Predictable Structure For Them–And For You.
Section Four – Coaching Sessions Step By Step
The Structured And Massively-Effective 10-Step Process That Guarantees You’ll Deliver Powerful And Effective Coaching Sessions To Every Single One Of Your Clients Every Single Time You Coach Them.
Section Five – Instructing Your Clients To Get The Most Value
The Top 10 Best Ways To Instruct Your Clients So They’ll Get The Most Out Of Their Coaching Journey With You And Produce Immediate, Undeniable Results That They’ll Really Appreciate.
Section Six – 30 Insightful Life Coaching Lessons That Create Breakthroughs For Your Clients (And You)
30 Powerful Life Coaching Lessons That Will Automatically Double Your Uniqueness In The Fitness Industry And The Value You Offer As A Coach, Immediately Enable You To Connect With Your Clients At A Much Deeper Level, Totally Prepare You For Their Most Common Overall Life Challenges, Offer Them Effective Solutions, Instantly Make You Five-Times More Comfortable With Your Life Coaching Ability, And Take Your Own Overall Quality Of Life On An Amazing And Accelerated Growth Path.
1. How To Control Your Thoughts, Emotions, and Actions From The Very Instant You Wake Up In Morning
2. How To Give Yourself The Best Chance To Get Exactly What You Want From Every Single Situation You Enter
3. How To Make Your Days More Productive And Get Closer To Using Your Talents and Abilities To The Fullest Potential
4. How To Reach Your Really Big Goals In Life And Be Happy Every Single Day Of The Journey Until You Do
5. How Adopting The Belief That You Already Have What You Need To Succeed Will Dramatically Change Your Life
6. How Understanding That “Everything Is Hard Before It Becomes Easy” Keeps You Moving Forward During The Most Challenging Times
7. How To Gain Instant Perspective During Challenging Times So That You Get Back On Track As Soon As Possible
8. How To Present Yourself More Powerfully And Immediately Expand Your Influence
9. How To Acquire The Poise And Patience Needed To Continually Work Toward Finally Solving Seemingly Insurmountable Challenges
10. How Getting Yourself To Take More Decisive Action More Quickly Will Launch Your Productivity And Overall Quality Of Life To The Next Level
11. How To Double Your Productivity By Using The Power Of Consistent, Believable, Deadlines That Create The “Perfect” Amount Of Pressure
12. “The 10 Ten-Times/One-Tenth Tests”
How To Make Sure That You’re Mentally And Emotionally Prepared To Achieve Any Ambitious Goal That You Set
13. How Understanding The “80/20 Rule” Keeps You Focused When Results Don’t Come As Quickly As You Expected
14. How To Determine If Your Are Taking Enough Risks, Big Enough Risks, And Taking Risks Quickly Enough To Really Reach Your Really Big Goals In Life
15. How To Win Every Situation You Enter In Life And Impress The Hell Out Of Everyone Who Observes You Regardless Of The Outcome
16. How To Continue Making Decisions That Drive You Forward After A Mistake Makes You Think You Should Slow Down And Play It Safe
17. How Taking Full Responsibility For All Of The People You Allow Into Your Life And Their Influence On You Sets You Free To Be Happier And More Productive
18. How To Choose The Right Role Models, Attract and Keep Influential Mentors Who Can Help You Succeed, And Use What They Have To Offer To Become The Most Powerful And Productive Version Of Yourself
19. How To Get The Important People In Your Life To Willing And Enthusiastically Support Your Efforts
20. How To Make Sure That Your Need For Approval Doesn’t Destroy Your Ability To Be A Powerful And Effective Leader
21. “The Sweet Spot 30-Day Exercise” – How To Become The Person Who Can REALLY Make Their Big Goals In Life Happen
22. How Learning About The “Hero’s Journey” Can Help You Appreciate What You’ve Done In The Past And Help You Plan Your Future
23. “The Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Trap” How Short-Term Victories Can Curb Your Appetite To Earn The Life You Really Want Without You Realizing It
24. “The Template Mentality” – How Your Blueprint For Success May Limit Just How Much Of It You Can Actually Achieve
25. How Holding On To Your “All In Or All Out” Identity And Belief About Yourself May Be Holding You Back From Reaching Your Goals In Life And May Not Even Be True Anyway
26. How To Get Yourself To Fully Appreciate The Pain And Discomfort You Experience During Your Journey And Use It To Become The Bigger, Stronger, And More Productive Person Who Really Achieves The Goals In Life That He Or She Really Wants
27. How Allowing Yourself To Fully Feel All Of The Emotions That You Experience During Your Journey Will Allow You To Ultimately Enjoy All Of The Positive Emotions You Want To Experience In Your Life
28. How To Make Sure That You’ve Done Everything You Can To Succeed BEFORE Moving On To Your Next New Great Idea
29. How Your Commitment To Personal Growth And Development Can Prevent You From Reaching Your Goals In Life Without You Even Realizing It – The Top 6 Unexpected Traps That You Absolutely Must Avoid At All Costs!
30. How The Unexpected Emotions Of “Guilt And Shame” During Your Personal Growth And Development Journey Could Destroy All Of Your Progress If You Aren’t Prepared And How To Effectively Work Past Them
Section Seven – Next Level Coaching Strategies
Next Level Coaching Strategies And Insights That Will Help Your Clients Become Twice As Productive, Twice As Happy With What You Do For Them, And Eventually Double What You’ll Get Paid As A Coach.
- Lead Generation – How To Create, Maintain, And Build Upon The Winning Mindset And Actions Needed To Attract A Continual Flow Of High-Quality People Willing To Invest In Your Premium Coaching Service
- How To Mentally, Emotionally, And Strategically THRIVE During The Inevitable Up And Downs That You’ll Experience In Your One-on-One Fitness Coaching Business
- How To Help Your Clients Work Past Negative Thinking Patterns Without Coming Across Like You’re A Psychiatrist
- Three Different Communication Strategies That Have The Power To Give Your Clients Instant Perspective–But Also The Chance To Create Unexpected Disconnection
- How Knowing How To Solve An Unexpected Challenge Ahead That’s Surprising Caused By Being An Outstanding Coach Will Help You Build A Better Business NOW
- How Providing Your Premium One-on-One Coaching Clients With A Members Only Website Will Take Their Growth To A Much Higher Level, Allow You To Clearly Demonstrate Your Tremendous Value As A Coach, And Force You To Get Better In Business And In Every Other Area Of Your Life
- How To Identify And Break Free From Being A Ineffective Quasi-Entrepreneur To A Powerful And Profitable Full-Fledged Entrepreneur
- How A Personal Trainer Can Break Free From Low-Paying Hourly Grind And Develop The Mindset And Actions Needed To Build A Profitable, Time-Efficient Business That Serves People All Over The World
- How To Learn And Execute The Critical Steps You Must Take To Quit Your Full-Time Safe And Secure Job And Pursue Your Passion To Help Others As A Fitness Coach
- Planning The Next Stages Of Your Coaching Business
As You Are Taking Your One-On-One Coaching Business To Higher And Higher Levels, You Also Want To Pay Attention To All Of The Information And Intelligence That You’ll Undoubtedly Gather And Use All Of It To Take Your Ability To Change People’s Lives And Make Even More Money With Your Coaching Business In The Future.
Bonus #1 – Creating Your Own Digital Product Journal
With All Of The Experience And Insight That You Gain From Working With People So Intimately During All Of Your One-On-One Coaching Sessions, You Will Eventually Want To Take Your Business and Influence To Higher Levels. You Can Serve More People Just As Effectively When You Create A Digital Product. Follow This Journey As I Share With You The Many Distinctions And Strategies That I Learned While Creating Fitness Expert To Life Coach Step By Step.
Bonus #2 Digital Product – 30-Day Sprint To The End Challenge
Follow Along As I Really Pushed Myself To Get This Digital Product Finished. Learn Everything I That I Learned About The Digital Product Creation Process, Business Mindset, Goal-Setting, And The Mental And Emotional Challenges That Sometimes Stand In The Way Of Us Achieving Our Goals.
Bonus #3 – Members Only Website
Get A Unique Insider’s Look At How I Run My Business And My Life That I Normally Reserve Strictly For My Most-Committed Weekly One-On-One Coaching Clients. You’ll See How I Plan And Review My Days, Weeks, Months, Total Mindset, And Entire Life With Daily Videos, Audios, And Much More.
Bonus #4 – Monthly Coaching Calls
All Of These Massively-Effective One-On-One Coaching Business Building Strategies Will Never Produce Their Maximum Value If You Don’t Follow Through And Actually Execute Them. To Create Even More Value And to Make Sure That You Actually Follow Through, A Monthly Teleconference Session Will Be Provided That Will Offer Q & A, Progress Check-Ins, Motivational Boosts And Reminders, And New And Improved Coaching And Business Strategies.
Dean’s Testimonial . . .
“I have a renewed interest in this business that I was ready t give up on. I have made more money than I have in years. Becoming that man that I really want to be; that man I want my son to look up to; that’s what it’s all about.”
— Dean Correia – Personal Trainer for over 20 years
Fitness Expert To Life Coach Step By Step Digital Course
Lifetime Access To Members Only Website
Exploratory Conversation Step By Step
34 videos – Over 7 hours of instruction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Value $2,000.00
Powerful and Effective Coaching Sessions Step By Step
11 video – Over 4 hours over instruction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Value $1,000.00
30 Insightful Life Coaching Lessons That Create Breakthroughs For Your Clients (And You)
30 videos – Over 12 hours of instruction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Value $2,000.00
Successful Coaching Business Essentials Package
• Fitness-Centered Life Coaching Organizing Principles
• Coaching Journey and Process Step By Step
• Instructing Your Clients To Get The Most Value
• Next Level Coaching Business Strategies
40 videos – Over 8 hours of instruction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Value $1,000.00
Digital Product Creation Process Business Package
• Creating Your Own Digital Product Journal
• 30-Day “Sprint To The End Challenge”
79 videos – Over 15 hours of instruction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Value $1,000.00
Monthly Group Coaching Calls
Group Coaching Conferences Call Every Month (Yearly) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Value $1,200.00
Lifetime Access Into SkipLaCourCoaching.com
Members Only Website Access Previously Reserved Only For Private One-on-One Clients (Yearly)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Value $300.00